2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the "It's in production now" message from Ford chat. Blair referred me back to my dealer for any further information.

FYI. I've allegedly got July 17th as my build date. Blair was not able to see anything other than it's "in production". Nor was he any help when I commented that the Dearborn plant is shut down this week.

This was NOT Ford Performance chat...it was Ford chat. Ford Performance chat is not online right now. I'll try FP chat later in the day.

I got the same on Friday, with what was a 7/24 blend date on my window sticker. Go figure, it's coming and soon.

There is no ETA at this time, but it appears to have been picked up by the plant queue for production, so it might start a bit ahead of schedule.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the same on Friday, with what was a 7/24 blend date on my window sticker. Go figure, it's coming and soon.

There is no ETA at this time, but it appears to have been picked up by the plant queue for production, so it might start a bit ahead of schedule.

Best of luck with your build. My fingers are crossed. Today is my build date.

HellFish

Reaction score
Congrats. Sounds like your dealer took good care of you even though they've been slow with the VIN.

Once you get your VIN, you should be able to pull your window sticker from raptor finder. Make sure to show your gratitude and drop some coin into the donation fund for photoneffect. There's a button to click on the raptor finder app to do this. Photoneffect has spent a lot of his personal time working on this for us.

On the top of the window sticker, in the white area just left of center, you'll see the word "BLEND".

Directly above "BLEND" you'll see a number code that tells you your build date. On mine it's: 220170717, which is a July 17 build date.

Directly to the right of "BLEND" in boldface, you'll see a four digit code which is your place in line. Mine says 0222, which allegedly means that my build will be the 222nd build on the line. That would include all F150's going through the Dearborn assembly plant.

From what I read re:"How to read a Window Sticker" this four digit code rolls over, from 0001 to 9999, then begins again with 0001. It shows all vehicles moving through that particular plant.

I've read that the Dearborn plant produces approx 1,250 F150's a day, which is one every 60 seconds. Using that number of builds a day, it'll take roughly 8 days to run through the first batch of 9999 builds, then it'll reset to 0001.

With that info, my build should be the 222nd to start on that first day of production. That would be approximately 2 1/2 hours from the start of production.

I've also read that the build process takes 20 hours. Best guess would have my build finishing sometime on the 18th.

Hope this helps. I'm pretty excited for all of us.

So I have a 7/21 build date but 3000 BLEND number means it will likely be built on the following Tuesday? Assuming they are off over the weekend.

The DRis

Reaction score
Submitted my order on Friday 7/14. Waiting for the DORA which I should get today. I ordered Beadlocks and the CF package. The dealer told me I was #4 in line for the CF in the Midwest. We will see if this holds true.

mattkc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Submitted my order on Friday 7/14. Waiting for the DORA which I should get today. I ordered Beadlocks and the CF package. The dealer told me I was #4 in line for the CF in the Midwest. We will see if this holds true.

How would he know what your spot in line is for the entire Midwest? Lol

I can tell you I am in KC and I ordered a screw with beadlocks and the CF package, and my build date is at the end of August.

The DRis

Reaction score
How would he know what your spot in line is for the entire Midwest? Lol

I can tell you I am in KC and I ordered a screw with beadlocks and the CF package, and my build date is at the end of August.

Not sure, I was wondering the same. Like I said, we will see if it holds true.

When did you order? And if build is end of August, when is expected delivery?

Dryhole

Reaction score
I got my vin today. 1FTFW1RG8JFA15391. Anybody that can tell me anything more about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Help?

My dealer called me today and says he received the MSO and the invoice for the truck. He thinks the truck has already been built?

Can someone help me pull up the window sticker on my vin number?

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Help me?

My dealer called today to say that he has received the MSO for my VIN 1FTFW1RG8JFA15391. I don't seem to be able to pull up the window sticker on that Vin number.

Can someone try to retrieve that window sticker for me?

The dealer thinks the truck may have been built already. Is this possible?

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help?

My dealer called me today and says he received the MSO and the invoice for the truck. He thinks the truck has already been built?

Can someone help me pull up the window sticker on my vin number?

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Help me?

My dealer called today to say that he has received the MSO for my VIN 1FTFW1RG8JFA15391. I don't seem to be able to pull up the window sticker on that Vin number.

Can someone try to retrieve that window sticker for me?

The dealer thinks the truck may have been built already. Is this possible?

The window sticker says restricted
Explanation and picture of Ford Window Sticker
But ETIS shows build date of yesterday https://www.etis.ford.com/selectedVehicleDetails.do