2017 Raptor Owner As Of Yesterday (FINALLY)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TiNyLoBo

TiNyLoBo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL @ mechanical nightmare!
That BMW, man...whew! Over $500 for a battery that the dealer had to install because of the computer... Never. Again.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Howdy! Husband is an Aggie (I'm a Bear). =D

Howdy from College Station

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

For a while there, I thought it was a candle in a hurricane...

WELCOME to the best information site on the internet, and I'll just take your word on the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't see it, is it LED ? Nice truck !!!!

stretch

Reaction score
Well, My first time on this forum. Sold My Raptor 2013 back in 2015. Put a $10 000 déposition way back then. Drove F-250 King ranch then a F-150 Lariat with a 4" lift and the complète Remington kit. ButI got to tell you I am can't wait to get mine. Ordered so long ago the dealer forgot about me and my déposition. Ordered mine yesterday. So I sont be the first in town like promisssed. Here in QC Canada, They just can in last week. My plans. ordered a white one. ( here they call it articles grey?) I will be wrapping it like the Rally or Baja one you see in the adds. Counting the days. I love to modifie my rides. I will be tuning in to share and hopefully get some tips from you guys. Tlk soon you lucky owners.... Man I miss that truck! Tell me, Can you feel the 450 HP? DO you like the sound?

OP
OP
TiNyLoBo

TiNyLoBo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to be honest...when I walked into the dealership to pick her up, I was not a happy camper. Salesman asked if I was excited, and I said absolutely not. Excitement waned months ago.

Driving her has really renewed that joy. I live in a small neighborhood off a 65mph highway. I used to relish that 4.6 seconds my BMW would take to shift and get up to speed. It was fun. This truck is so much more fun. She just sounds like she's about to eat the road, and your head definitely whips back. It's fantastic!

Man I miss that truck! Tell me, Can you feel the 450 HP? DO you like the sound?