2017 Raptor For Sale (30k in upgrades) - $47,500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1000008013.jpg1000007906.jpgFirst, this truck was one of the first Gen 2’s that was totaled. The driver door had caught fire and the truck was deemed a total loss by the insurance company. I am the 3rd owner, after it was purchased, repaired and used by a family. I bought it in 2018 with approximately 20,000 miles as a stock truck and built it out from there. Truck is great as it is, or could be the perfect platform for a V-8 swap or full pre runner treatment. Here is what has been done. I'll get some more photos tomorrow. Truck just got wrapped last week. Truck is in Phoenix.

MPT Tune
Full Race Intercooler
Full Race Radiator
AWE Exhaust
S&B Cold Air Intake
Turbosmart BOV
SVC Front Bumper
Morimoto XB Headlights
McNeil Racing Fiberglass Fenders and Bedsides +4”
Kibbetech UCAs
17” Method Wheels
39" Tires / 2x 37” spares
Alcon Big Brake Kit
Lex Offroad Chase Rack
Innov8 Bed Supports
Mocha Chase Lights
Bulleproof Diesel Third Brake light antennae mount
Lowrance HDS 7 GPS with Morgan Motorsports Mount
Fox 3.0 coilovers
Icon Rear Shocks
Icon Rear Bumpstop Kit
Inozetek Wrap

OP
OP
FENNEC

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully when you wrap up your current situation we will see you back here with another one.
Love the color! What color do do they call that wrap?
GLWS!!
The raptor has been great, I could see myself getting another for sure. This one has been cross country three times and to Mexico, all great runs.

This is Inozetek Midnight Metallic Gold.

OP
OP
FENNEC

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about it and I figured it was the right move to offer the truck to you guys at the same price I did for friends and family $47,500. This forum has been great and everyone here has been cool, so thanks friends.