2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
and i agree with you. it is a stronger looking truck and less nimble. I think it looks stronger in the industrial perspective. sadly it leaves its BAJA DNA behind and looks like any other pickup.... :(

I get that the components are designed for the type of driving the raptor was made for; but the looks are gone IMO..and its not the whole package anymore.

with our trucks, you could add upgrade the components that were missing or weak, I think it will be much tougher or impossible to upgrade or change the look of the new truck substantially enough to bring back the BAJA.

ADD might be able to offer insight on their fenders/flares they used on their SEMA trucks. Those looked better IMO.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some things I like. I think the placement of the aux switches are kind of cool. Makes you think it's a jet lol. I don't like the hood. Looks a lot like the GMC HD hoods. Too much black plastic also.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Regarding the 2017 Raptor...

YOU HATE IT (engine, trans, hood, bumpers, etc., etc.) - PLEASE...

dbi_logo.png

And there's no need to worry, Ford will sell them all without you buying one.

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does have the Toyota front grill

And, I do not think this new version is as wide as previous models.

Anybody have actual specs on track width & overall width of vehicle.

Great that it has improved transmission & 4WD modes.

I'll bet the final version will look slightly different.

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That turbo v6 will never have the potential as a supercharged 6.2. If you like the '17, great...but if it retains the anticipated v6, then it'll always be a 2nd place truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 2017 Raptor will be the same width as the current Raptor. Several articles have stated this already.

It does have the Toyota front grill

And, I do not think this new version is as wide as previous models.

Anybody have actual specs on track width & overall width of vehicle.

Great that it has improved transmission & 4WD modes.

I'll bet the final version will look slightly different.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That turbo v6 will never have the potential as a supercharged 6.2. If you like the '17, great...but if it retains the anticipated v6, then it'll always be a 2nd place truck.

Ha Ha Ha "it'll always be a 2nd place truck"

That's brilliant! :ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Hows that jeep treating you, barbie? :supergay:

Yeah hater it's great. You offroad much?

How's that screen protector and stubby antenna working for you off road?

And where'd you put that golf ball? :flipthebird:

Last edited:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I just got back from the Parker 425 and I have never heard so many turbos running around. I'm starting to come around on this Ecoboost thing. Ford is really paying to get these engines out and tested in the most demanding environment. I'm sure this thing will be a hit. I hope no one buys them and the dealers offer huge discounts so I can have a DD and build a race truck out of one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk