GEN 2 2017 Beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe i missed something, do the rings come with the stock beadlocks if you order them with the truck?

just the beauty ring does, it just covers the bolt holes... you need to purchase the actual bead lock ring separate.

bead locks are "off road use only" so ford cant actually sell them that way from the factory that is why they are "bead lock CAPABLE"

the rings are like $200 per ring from ford, so an extra $1k

dmercer3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just the beauty ring does, it just covers the bolt holes... you need to purchase the actual bead lock ring separate.

bead locks are "off road use only" so ford cant actually sell them that way from the factory that is why they are "bead lock CAPABLE"

the rings are like $200 per ring from ford, so an extra $1k

thank you, that pretty much solidifies it for me... I would most likely only use them 1 or 2 times on the beach... not paying a total of 2.2k for that.

chuckulls

Reaction score
I am tired of waiting for my truck to come in. I found one with the bead-lock rims. I would be willing sell my rims (when i take delivery of the truck) for $1250.00 plus your OEM rims