2015 Ford F-150 spied in the rain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That Ford does not look like a Dodge! Dodge has a unique strange look to its body and that ain't it. Looks more like the previous model that it is replacing then anything else.

GM does have the best motor of the three With the LS3 6.2L but that interior in the GM is some cheap looking plastic crap!

KBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The back window looks expensive. From what I can see of it, I am not impressed. How do they know what make and model it is for sure?

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really hope it doesnt come out like that let alone like the Atlas. Dont get me wrong the Atlas looks nice but for starters ive never been a fan of the super duty front, somehting about those headlights. Plus why would they make the f150 look somewhat like an f250\350? they introduced it to appeal the people who didnt want a huge f250 pickup, now they want to make it look like a huge f250 pickup.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Just for the record...I don't consider a company owned by a bunch of Euro trash American!!!

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
I think Wilson likes chat'n with young boys on da internet

That pretty blue raptor should reel them in
legit-kidnapping-demotivational-posters-1313956238.jpg

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wading into shark infested waters, but the US Constitution has NO provision in it for buying any private or publicly held company.

So fundamentally speaking, the GM bailout should have never happened in the first place. They should have been allowed to fail and re-organize using the bankruptcy laws.

The entire TARP set a very dangerous precedent for America.