****2014 raptor build plate group buy****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Is there a post I missed, or can you point me in the direction of exactly what styles and colors are available now? I kind of tuned out when those discussions were going on a few months ago. I think I saw mention of a 3D version also?

Thanks

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Is there a post I missed, or can you point me in the direction of exactly what styles and colors are available now? I kind of tuned out when those discussions were going on a few months ago. I think I saw mention of a 3D version also?

Thanks

Yes sir! I added pictures to the group buy listing on my website. I'm putting the options together so they can be ordered. You can go ahead and look at the pictures of the new style build plates. Check these out:

Stacked Examples.jpg
Centered Examples.jpg
Centered Style Examples.jpg
Stacked Style Examples.jpg

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Okay guys! Production has started! All the material is here and all the build plates have been cut with the rotary cutter and I sanded all the edges on every plate to perfection. Now comes laser engraving, painting and shipping.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

cgrosen

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm missing something but how did you guys select the style you wanted? I did not see any options for that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm missing something but how did you guys select the style you wanted? I did not see any options for that...

The order options on the site must have failed and the code needs to be fixed. I'll give it a look and apologize about that!

cgrosen

Reaction score
It does not appear the order options have been updated. Thanks