2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have downloaded several window stickers for build dates on or close to mine , all have been within a few numbers of the same Vin sequence. Ford Vin # s start at A00001 and go to A 99999, then start with B00001 and so on.

Explain this then...

Mine: 1FTFW1R67EFA92816
tretopflir: 1FTFW1R6XEFB01816

We had the same build date of 2/14

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am not trying to argue but am just stating what I have been told by Ford ! And what I have observed myself .

I'm not wanting to argue either lol, just pointing out the differences in our VIN's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

There are VIN's real close to mine and past mine and they are either being delivered or already delivered. There is one sitting on the dealers lot right now (already sold) that is only 5 digits (the last one) from mine.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are VIN's real close to mine and past mine and they are either being delivered or already delivered. There is one sitting on the dealers lot right now (already sold) that is only 5 digits (the last one) from mine.

I cant believe yours hasnt been delivered yet. This is weird. Im on the west coast and got it within 3 weeks.