2014 Ford Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV First Look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wonder how that roof will hold up on a roll over since they have to compromise the existing shell to make that ext/interior work.

Didnt see any internal roll cages so hope they did things right with all that open area around for crush space.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
149k? Jesus, you could buy a brand new SCREW Raptor and Expedition and make one in your driveway for 50k less - or build one from two wrecks for about 100k less. Somewhere along the line folks stopped paying labor rates and started paying to have the privilege of some other ************* name on their car.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Not only does it look ridiculous but it just plain makes no sense. Is this a real thing or just a concept drawing. It seem the truck is a Frankenstein 2013 with some earlier feature (look at the headlights?!?)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I love how they say that if you off-road it hard the area where the cab/bed gap would normally be will deform. I guess that answers the reinforcement question. There is none.