2013 Terrain SCAB Raptor, NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
jrodrg

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I was just saying that to a friend...

Looks like I'll be trading it in soon. I can't sit on my trade-in offer forever. Still up for sale unless I note other wise.

OP
OP
jrodrg

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck doesn't have beadlocks anyone... has 2014 OEM rims. Will get pictures up asap...

OP
OP
jrodrg

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posted updated pictures. I've been getting some feedback as to why it hasn't sold yet. I can take criticism but please don't point out the obvious. Yes it has a dented bumper from a fender bender and a record on it from carfax because of it. I have no control over other peoples stupidity. Also like I said it's been to Rausch Creek twice so yes I've driven the truck and it's not a street queen, If you're not going to use the truck for what it was built for why bother getting one at all? I want the next person to enjoy the truck as much as I have and not sit in their garage.

With all this said I think the price is more than fair for the things listed above. Honestly I'm waiting for a production number from BMW and once I get that the trucks getting traded in. My trade-in is not far off from my asking price so no sweat off my balls if I don't sell it. If someone wants it I'm here and I usually return my texts and PM's right away. If you want more pictures I can provide you with them, if you have questions about the truck feel free to ask but don't offer your opinion as to why it's not selling; I think I can put two and two together.

OP
OP
jrodrg

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm talking to a few people right now but nothing solid.

I got a production number from BMW so this is getting traded in to the dealer in two weeks.

Someone make me an offer. I'm basically including all the mods at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.