2013 stock Running Boards, Full Stock Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much shipped to 25303? I think the cheapest shipping method for something large is using GreyHound Bus, but maybe not.

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If he wants $400 obo for the complete exhaust I'd be willing to pay $200 for the exhaust if you pay $200 for the cats to make the full $400.

OP
OP
ramx50

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:: I have an apt with the shop to get my SW system installed on 9/6 so the full stock exhaust will be off and ready to ship out or pick up as of 9/7.......

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent you an email about a week ago. If you can find a cheap way to ship it I'll take it. I have a friend who lives in D.C. who will be driving to Charleston on the 6th in the evening I think.

Robb

Reaction score
UPDATE:: I have an apt with the shop to get my SW system installed on 9/6 so the full stock exhaust will be off and ready to ship out or pick up as of 9/7.......

Adam,

Just sent you a PM.

Thanks

OP
OP
ramx50

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adam,

Just sent you a PM.

Thanks

PM replied.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

I sent you an email about a week ago. If you can find a cheap way to ship it I'll take it. I have a friend who lives in D.C. who will be driving to Charleston on the 6th in the evening I think.

I have not been able to look up shipping yet and I do have an offer from a member for part of the exhaust and he has been waiting a while for me to get this off my truck.

If he does not take it I will get shipping #'s for you.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

How much for just the cats to 72360. I have freight dock and forklift so you can ship LTL.

I have not been able to get shipping #'s yet, I do not know how heavy it is since it is still on the truck for a few more days.

OP
OP
ramx50

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: The shop just called me to tell me that they overbooked work and can not get my exhaust done!!!!!

I will update this again when I find out the new install date..