2013 F150 Headlights listed on fordparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get them lit up with some wall output shots. Can you Try to focus the camera on the output before taking the shot to get a great shot of the clearness on the cutoff? Looking forward to seeing if theres any color in the cutoff!n How much you ended up paying each/set?

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my just delivered 2013 Head Lights... My connectors for my mod won't be here until next week :emotions122:

2 questions:

A) How did you get them COMPLETE? With ballasts, dust boots, etc.

B) Can you take the dust boot off and take a picture of how the bulb mounts. I got my bulb and ballasts. today and want to make sure I get it mounted correctly.

Thanks

ogar67

Reaction score
2 questions:

A) How did you get them COMPLETE? With ballasts, dust boots, etc.

B) Can you take the dust boot off and take a picture of how the bulb mounts. I got my bulb and ballasts. today and want to make sure I get it mounted correctly.

Thanks

A very good friend got me the complete set... these are the same set for FX2/4, Limited & Raptor

See below... Let me know if you need more pictures... Like I said I can't do anything with them without the connectors :whymewhyme:

Attachments

• IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 131
OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A very good friend got me the complete set... these are the same set for FX2/4, Limited & Raptor

See below... Let me know if you need more pictures... Like I said I can't do anything with them without the connectors :whymewhyme:

Thats an awesome friend because I can tell you first hand piecing these things together is a pain in the rear. I finally have all the parts and I am going to install tomorrow if all goes well.

Thanks for the bulb pics - that helps a lot.

I assume you saw my earlier posts where I posted the Motorcraft number of the wiring pigtail you need?? It plugs directly into the 4 wire connector on the headlight.

Thanks

ogar67

Reaction score
Thats an awesome friend because I can tell you first hand piecing these things together is a pain in the rear. I finally have all the parts and I am going to install tomorrow if all goes well.

Thanks for the bulb pics - that helps a lot.

I assume you saw my earlier posts where I posted the Motorcraft number of the wiring pigtail you need?? It plugs directly into the 4 wire connector on the headlight.

Thanks

Please post details of your install... Thanks I did order the 2-Motorcraft wiring pigtails...

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind ordering a set, taking the '13s apart and try using the '12 guts with '12 bezels. Looks like the same configuration as far as placement goes with the blinkers, ect...
That's if it's possible for the ones that demand a True retrofit while still prefer the look of the '12s like me. This would be the ticket to having a damn sweet retro that'll include OEM placement for the ballasts!

Being u have these in hands, u think this would be possible? It's hard without taking apart though I'm sure.

ogar67

Reaction score
Share your wiring details with all of us... That would be a great help.

BTW they look great.

Last edited: