2013 F150 Headlights listed on fordparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know the part # for the side marker light?

I do not as of yet. The headlights and wiring pigtails are all I have as of now. All the rest of the parts are on order and I will have the number off the invoice when I receive the parts. They did tell me that several of the parts were brand new for 2013 and would have to come straight from Detroit.

I looked all of my parts up on fordparts.com. Just lookup a 13 F150 - They dont list a Raptor. Click on the enlarged view of an HID headlamp and you can click on the sockets, bulb retainers, dust boot, etc etc and get the base part number. Not the whole number though. I just had my local dealer on the phone, asked them to lookup the exploded view of the headlamp and told them the numbers off the same pic I was looking at.

I was suprised that the dealer told me that basically all of the parts on the headlamp changed and had a note in their system: "After 8/20/2012."

The parking lamp socket is the same. It fit fine.

The ballasts that it uses are ones similar to this link on Ebay:

SLIM OEM! 09-12 Lincoln / Ford / Osram Xenon D3S D3R HID BALLASTS KIT SET | eBay

I measured the screw holes on the light and had the ebay seller measure the ballast - the distance is correct. The plugs are correct.

Those things retail for over $300 ea so I would recommend buying used. The OE ones really dont ever fail.

AlbertaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeez guys, buy the halogen projector ones for the cutoff at $400 each and buy aftermarket HID for $200 done

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeez guys, buy the halogen projector ones for the cutoff at $400 each and buy aftermarket HID for $200 done

Not even in the same ballpark. Like comparing apples to oranges. Get a set of the OEM 13 HIDs in your hands and you'll see what Im talking about.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah if ur talking about getting recons and putting hid's in ur better off lighting that money on fire and using that to light the road

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hell yes! They are total garbage! I wouldn't install them in my ex wife or mother in laws cars.

-Greg

ogar67

Reaction score
Here is my just delivered 2013 Head Lights... My connectors for my mod won't be here until next week :emotions122:

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 125