2012 bed graphic on my 2011 molten orange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor108

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the 2012 bed graphic on my 2011 molten orange crew today. This is the factory graphic. Took my dealer a week to get it through a national order.

I didn't favor the digital dirt, but I like this one. Goes well with the hood graphic which was factory installed on my vehicle.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 157

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I really like it. I had been wondering how that would look on an orange one.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks nice. How much did you pay for it? And how easy was the install?

OP
OP
R

Raptor108

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't tell my wife, but the best price I could find, comparing two dealers was $850 for the pair (each side $425.) Yes, I know that's the same as the factory option price, and I know I could have some local sign shop make something cheaper, but I wanted factory original.

The dealer's parts guy suggested not using the service department! I had a vinyl sign guy I know do the install. $40 cash.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not bad on the install price. crazy how much they charge for a sticker though, you can easily get custom painted graphics for that price or less.

I can't talk though, I ordered the hood graphic on my '12 build. Pricey, but I knew I'd never end up getting around to getting the paint work done lol

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the digital mud on my molten orange truck but the '12 graphics look much better.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny. I'll be putting digital mud on my 2012. Don't care at all for the new graphics.