2011- 30,900 miles, 37" BFG Projects, Devers, Reinforced, Clean, Manhattan Beach $56k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
If you got some stock wheels and springs you could make a couple thousand off the mods. I'm sure there are guys here willing to pay too dollar for some methods and Bajas. I bet if you sold the wheels, radio/GPS and springs you could get around $3000. Maybe a thousand to buy some old wheels and I'm sure you can get stock springs for pretty cheap. Just a thought.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
If you got some stock wheels and springs you could make a couple thousand off the mods. I'm sure there are guys here willing to pay too dollar for some methods and Bajas. I bet if you sold the wheels, radio/GPS and springs you could get around $3000. Maybe a thousand to buy some old wheels and I'm sure you can get stock springs for pretty cheap. Just a thought.

Going off what Stoner said, I'll throw this out there:
I've got a set of 2013 brand new(82 miles) wheels I'd be willing to trade for the GPS/Chase Radio set up if your interested if you do part it out

OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it over to Ken Grody today. The GM is willing to put it on consignment there, but I will have to put the stock intake/tune/wheels back on to pass smog and safety standards. Having further discussions with the GM Tuesday, nice guy. Going to take in my Ford Taurus as well, that one I owe more than its worth but it might be a good time to unload them both together. We will see. Be on the lookout for once used GPS/VHF/Volant intake/37"BFG tires/method DS/PS resi. Probably keep the light claws and stubby on the truck. Not sure how to get that VHF antenna off the top and unwire the GPS and VHF power cords.

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got Tux black 11 as well. Would be willing to trade fenders possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.