2010 Ford Raptor Seat Heater: Driver's side hot spot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same thing happen with my '10 scab last night BUT it was the passenger side... my wife complained about the back of her leg burning and a second or 2 later the seat heater shut off. Called the dealer today and they are going to look at it on monday.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
damnit my driver side started to get really hot and now when i push the button it turns on for a split second then off just as fast... still under warranty gonna take her in but damn i heard it takes them 2-3 days just to get the damn thing fixed!

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nah it'll take 2 or 3 days to get the part in but only 1.5hr install labor as per the book (more like 45min in real life).

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont think it will be 2 or 3 days for parts, the dealer told me the parts are on national back order and I shouldnt expect them to be in before feb 23rd

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Confirmed. I just called Tasca and they also said its on national backorder.

By the way for those interested, here's the part number he gave me (and it comes back as being the same for 2010-2012 at least).

9L3Z14D696B @ $33each

Here's the link: 2012 FORD F-150 Parts - TascaParts.com

I guess I got lucky; just had mine done last week.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take it in and get it checked. I had mine replaced last month.

It got so hot I couldn't stand it! I smelled electrical burns on the seat... took it in and they pulled the seat apart and the heater burnt through the paddiing and melted the leater from the underside.

They replaced the heater, seat cushion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oRoarke