2006 Jeep Wrangler, heavily modified, will consider Ford trades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KeithS

KeithS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see why it couldn't be flat towed. It has manual front hubs and a Neutral position in the transfer case. It is a bit heavy though at about 5,500lbs. I've only hauled is a couple of times, and always on a twin axle trailer with good brakes. Towing w/o brakes might be exciting...

It's not the 4-door JK, it's better! :smile: It's a 2-door Unlimited (LJ). I deliberately chose this model because it has very nearly the perfect wheelbase for low-speed offroading. Wheelbase is 10" longer than a standard TJ, which gives better stability on steep climbs and descents, while still being short enough to maneuver easily. It also has 2" more leg room in the back seat and 13" more room behind the back seat. There is plenty of room in the back to stow all of my tools and emergency and recovery gear below the metal cover for the rear security drawer, with room for a cooler etc. on top of the panel.
View attachment 1514