GEN 1 140 Mile 2014 Raptor for sale on BaT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
The buyer bought the Raptor as an "investment" and I doubt he'll get anywhere close to the sticker price after storing it for five years.

If I was in the market for a Gen1 Raptor though this one would be the one I would go for...

--

Last edited:

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The buyer bought the Raptor as an "investment" and I doubt he'll get anywhere close to the sticker price after storing it for five years.

If I was in the market for a Gen1 Raptor though this one would be the one I would go for though...

--

Time value of money since 2014 alone...

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time value of money since 2014 alone...
Yeah,I'm guessing he will have to clear like $60K to break even if you figure the small amount he would of made with $$ in a CD...and if he would of invested right since 2014,hell..he could buy 2 New 2019's now...but,they still wouldnt be Gen1's...!:)

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah he'd need to sit on it for another decade or longer to get a return on it.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah he'd need to sit on it for another decade or longer to get a return on it.
I agree,but think its gonna get into a bidding war the last hour...I just had to go place a bid for kicks and giggles...and within 5 minutes I was outbid...LOL..somebody wants it real bad...and since I got my baby,they can have it...But sure is a sweet one...!