12 next to a 17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How far from where? Well I did win he race to the hotel in a line vs the Gen 2 LOL! There was a blue one in our convoy also that is my second choice for colors.

Meant how's the run this far, I can't do cold so I'll likely never do snoball but who knows. I saw the blue one on a video posted in fb earlier. Think it was a convoy vid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

I can walk faster than my grandpa but out of respect I usually let him walk in front of me... just saying.

Well when you say it that way [emoji23]

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meant how's the run this far, I can't do cold so I'll likely never do snoball but who knows. I saw the blue one on a video posted in fb earlier. Think it was a convoy vid.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Well when you say it that way [emoji23]

Snoball is great for me but some others have had mechanical issues. You have got to do it sometime it's not a rough bumpy type event but you will find out if you are not up on your mechanical prep.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter