07 Mark LT to 13 Raptor Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
99Venom

99Venom

Reaction score
Not much time for hunting any more as I travel for a living (field service technician). unless you count "road hunting" lol. I just mooch venison from my son if I want any. At first, I wanted to change the bumper, but it has kinda grown on me. We have a growing population of Raptors in the area that are mostly stock so it sets mine apart. Plus, to change it I would need to get the filler panel under the grill and headlights. I'd probably gain a little ride height if I changed the 300 pound thing though. Looked it up on ebay and the shipping weight is 320 lbs. On a side note, the wife saw my watch list with all of the stuff I want to mod and she is trying to figure out how to block ebay from my computer.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAHA!

I cannot believe that bumper weighs that much...that is nuts! But hey, as long as you're happy with how it looks, that's all that matters! Like you said, it helps to differentiate yours from the rest of the crowd.

I remember when eBay first became a 'thing'. I was a freshman or sophmore in college and instead of going back to my dorm after each class, I would kill time between classes in the library using their computers to browse eBay. HOURS were lost in that library, and not for the intended purpose. lol

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol, we have an elderly couple down the road (right off the highway) that has a deer feeder right in there yard. We have tried to get them to remove it with no luck. I have gotten 5 in the last 20 or so years in that 4 mile stretch. I take the long way to town if I can.

Get a train horn and blast it every time you pass their house. If they complain tell them its for the safety reasons. Also mount a dead deer head on to the bumper and park your truck where they can see it for a day or two while you are travelling....
I am not their neighbor but I already hate them. lol They probably drive a prius or a Subaru and voted for Hilary.

Last edited:
OP
OP
99Venom

99Venom

Reaction score
HAHA!

I cannot believe that bumper weighs that much...that is nuts! But hey, as long as you're happy with how it looks, that's all that matters! Like you said, it helps to differentiate yours from the rest of the crowd.

I remember when eBay first became a 'thing'. I was a freshman or sophmore in college and instead of going back to my dorm after each class, I would kill time between classes in the library using their computers to browse eBay. HOURS were lost in that library, and not for the intended purpose. lol

its like truck accessory ****...