Way to go RPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Way to go RPG Offroad.

Life gave you lemons and you, as quickly as possible, turned them into lemonade. Nicely done; good recovery!

Nice work on the new graphics:

rpg728-2.jpg

I like your new (to me anyway) banner but I do wonder about your use of these caricatures - have you considered if there are any potential ramifications for using these? (I'm half kidding)

RPG --> :lazer: <-- cartoon owners

rpg728-3.jpg

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Way to go RPG Offroad.

Life gave you lemons and you, as quickly as possible, turned them into lemonade. Nicely done; good recovery!

Nice work on the new graphics:

rpg728-2.jpg

I like your new (to me anyway) banner but I do wonder about your use of these caricatures - have you considered if there are any potential ramifications for using these? (I'm half kidding)

RPG --> :lazer: <-- cartoon owners

rpg728-3.jpg

Lol,

Thanks for the compliments. Is it wise to use them??? Good question considering Ford just made me change my name because of something like this. I won't run it forever, I just wanted to make one of my ads light and fun that I knew would get a reaction. I'm a huge South Park nut. I love the fact that they have zero filters when it comes to ripping on everyone no matter what their gender, ****** preference or age is. Basically everyone is fair game for getting ridiculed.

But mainly I chose all these characters for a reason. Each one is a very good representation of the persons name next to it. So lets have some fun with this.
I'll give a $200.00 RPG gift card to the first person who can guess why each character was chosen to represent and RPG employee.

Tizzle, Stoner and Birdman are not allowed to participate.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Lol,

Thanks for the compliments. Is it wise to use them??? Good question considering Ford just made me change my name because of something like this. I won't run it forever, I just wanted to make one of my ads light and fun that I knew would get a reaction. I'm a huge South Park nut. I love the fact that they have zero filters when it comes to ripping on everyone no matter what their gender, ****** preference or age is. Basically everyone is fair game for getting ridiculed.

But mainly I chose all these characters for a reason. Each one is a very good representation of the persons name next to it. So lets have some fun with this.
I'll give a $200.00 RPG gift card to the first person who can guess why each character was chosen to represent and RPG employee.

Tizzle, Stoner and Birdman are not allowed to participate.

Someone want to pay me for the answer? I'll take $200. No less!

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe one day I'll know y'all enough to make an educated guess. Hopefully soon I'll make a trip down to Irvine for some RPG products. All though I'm not a fan of your logo (due to my line of work), I a huge fan of your work.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Corey = Mr. Mackey = Mmmmmmk?

Jeff = Butters Stotch (a.k.a. Professor Chaos) = relentless cheery optimism and bright-eyed innocence

Paul = Cartman = the fat, self-centered ******* in the group, often concocting schemes to make money and/or procure Colonel's chicken. He absolutely hates Kyle, despises hippies, and can't stand Family Guy. But he does have a soft spot for Mel Gibson, his stuffed animal Clyde Frog, and cats (especially his own cat, Mr. Kitty).

Jarrett = Randy Marsh = He is not afraid to fight for what he believes in -- like getting drunk at little league baseball games and punching dads on the opposing teams. He is also an anti-war advocate, an anti-***** protester, and a big fan of the Obama camp.
Sean = Tweek Tweek = Coffee/ADD?

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can I play? :wave:

Yes you can but so far Phyguy is pretty dam close.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Maybe one day I'll know y'all enough to make an educated guess. Hopefully soon I'll make a trip down to Irvine for some RPG products. All though I'm not a fan of your logo (due to my line of work), I a huge fan of your work.

Would love for you to stop in the shop. I'm assuming your line off work is military??? If so, I apologize for our original RPG weapon logo a long time ago at the request of a few service members. When we came up with the original RPG weapon logo we had no clue it was a russian built weapon. Never would have used it if I knew that. I just grabbed a pic off the internet.

I hope the new logo isn't offensive to ya.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Corey = Mr. Mackey = Mmmmmmk?

Jeff = Butters Stotch (a.k.a. Professor Chaos) = relentless cheery optimism and bright-eyed innocence

Paul = Cartman = the fat, self-centered ******* in the group, often concocting schemes to make money and/or procure Colonel's chicken. He absolutely hates Kyle, despises hippies, and can't stand Family Guy. But he does have a soft spot for Mel Gibson, his stuffed animal Clyde Frog, and cats (especially his own cat, Mr. Kitty).

Jarrett = Randy Marsh = He is not afraid to fight for what he believes in -- like getting drunk at little league baseball games and punching dads on the opposing teams. He is also an anti-war advocate, an anti-***** protester, and a big fan of the Obama camp.
Sean = Tweek Tweek = Coffee/ADD?

Your answer is almost on target. Here's a hint for paul. Why would I use that image of Cartman and not others???? As for as me, got half of it right but need to go deeper. I'm on the political right so go deeper into some of Randy's past ailments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter