Shwag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wanting to buy a couple of your black tshirts you guys were sporting at the TRR and some stickers. Don't see an area on your website for RPG merch.

Help a brother out!!!

(others on here may be interested too?)

Phy

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I no longer have access to a die cut machine...I'd also like to buy a few black RPG decals (newer version logo like under Oakley) for the rear side windows.

I also have the font and dimensions if anyone wants them for the RPG I had across lower part of the doors.

IMG_9899.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

Last edited:

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A word of caution: avoid wearing your "RPG" tee shirt when traveling, specifically through a TSA guarded airport.

That's all I have to say about that.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys, just picked up our new t-shirts and stickers. Jack, your stuff is on the way and I will make sure to get everything up on the web.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
cool thanks. just wanted to bust on you a little. i knew you would come through. gotta fly the rpg colors around here. everyone else around here wears 4 wheel parts shirts. jack.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
A word of caution: avoid wearing your "RPG" tee shirt when traveling, specifically through a TSA guarded airport.

That's all I have to say about that.

Learned from experience did ya? "OMG That guy has on a shirt that says RPG...it must mean he's one of them terrorists!" :Insane: