Pics From Dual Shock Testing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What up everyone.

We finally had some time to head out to the desert today to really start playing with the dual shock setup. After bearing the 100+ degree heat we are about 80% of where we want to be with this front end setup. The baseline is down, and it is fast. We have about one more minor valving change and this setup will be ready for the market. Stay tuned later this week for pricing.

I cant thank everyone enough who made it out there today. It was a blast.

barstowtest1_zps5d8f30a4.jpg
DSC_0110_zps15e38836.jpg
DSC_0101_zpsb74fcc5c.jpg
DSC_0096_zps3f2b776c.jpg
erikpic4_zpse2be9035.jpg
erikpic5_zpse41dd915.jpg
erikspic2_zps3d35eabd.jpg
erikspic1_zps94c7db52.jpg
charliepic3_zps29c3f1d4.jpg
charliepic2_zpsc57e7768.jpg
Charliepic1_zpsf0abe51a.jpg
DSC_0005-2_zps95b8601c.jpg

Thanks for looking

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
simply Epic'!!
That footage is awesome!!!

Thanks Felipe,

It's funny I was driving back home today and was tripping out on how far we have come with this truck. Everytime out we keep getting it better and better and terrain that used to be unthinkable is now part of our normal test loop. I always say, when we are doing this stuff anyone and everyone is welcome to come out and see how it feels in real life.

Jarrett

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
U amazed me! Damn set up is wicked fast and took the big whoops like it was nothing without over pushing it. This new set up is on a whole new level. Was fun hanging out with ya guys and learned some new stuff from u and Corey.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You got some good pics! I like the first one of the Barsteew PDs new rig.

Tell me about it,

I'm thinking we need to play off this black and white theme a bit.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

U amazed me! Damn set up is wicked fast and took the big whoops like it was nothing without over pushing it. This new set up is on a whole new level. Was fun hanging out with ya guys and learned some new stuff from u and Corey.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for coming out Don. We will do it again soon.

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would totally hit up Barstow with u guys!!
Just cant play in the dirt until the RPG Stage III anda few more goodies for the Raptor are in installed(hopefully by August!!).

I just want to note,

Jarrett, Corey, Brian and the rest of the RPG team,
makes one feel really welcomed and walk away with a ton of Knowledge regarding the SVT Raptor and the Off Road sport in general.

I for one experienced this at last years RPG SEMA RUN. I unfortunately have not been able to be in the position of being a costumer for RPG, yet!!
However, they still welcomed me on the RPG SEMA RUN as if I were a paying client and I truly am thankful for that experience.

Just thinking about that Run' puts a Huge Grinn on my face:biggrin:
Thanks again RPG!!!

P.S. DoubleDown!!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would totally hit up Barstow with u guys!!
Just cant play in the dirt until the RPG Stage III anda few more goodies for the Raptor are in installed(hopefully by August!!).

I just want to note,

Jarrett, Corey, Brian and the rest of the RPG team,
makes one feel really welcomed and walk away with a ton of Knowledge regarding the SVT Raptor and the Off Road sport in general.

I for one experienced this at last years RPG SEMA RUN. I unfortunately have not been able to be in the position of being a costumer for RPG, yet!!
However, they still welcomed me on the RPG SEMA RUN as if I were a paying client and I truly am thankful for that experience.

Just thinking about that Run' puts a Huge Grinn on my face:biggrin:
Thanks again RPG!!!

P.S. DoubleDown!!

Man when I think about that run it makes me Grinn and Cringe at the same time. I swear I thought we lost you in the desert:party36: