Eric's Big Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Low..defiantly low..That way I can still throw hogs/deer/coyotes/bobcats(you get the point) back there.

Will you be notching the frame on this one? Or will it be optioned to notch or not

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Low pro! I dont need flashy, it is a raptor. Little would they know though... it is a super raptor! Man I might have to take my next duty station out west just to install this and beat the hell out of my truck. RPG you need to let my wallet recover. Beatings will continue as mod list expands...

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finish it finish it finish it finish it. Now stop reading this and finish it!

Haha see Charlie that's why the hired Jeff so Corey Jarrett and the gang can work while he talks/BS's with us it's a sweet gig if you ask me!

My vote is for low-pro definilty I want people to think it's a plain old raptor till I rear ther asses up in the dirt hahahaha plus I use my bed for hunting too and have room for my spare! Or if you could integrate a spare holder into it

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make an option to notch the frame please. I'll cut shit, I don't care I need more up travel dammit.