4" Bump-stop question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the 4" bump-stops, just got them today. Little extra for towing the toy hauler.

Are they pre-filled with nitrogen, or do i need to go get them filled somewhere? If I need to change the psi, where do i get them filled at?

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if i recall correctly they do come charged with like 150-200 psi.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, they come charged from RPG.

Not only that they come charged, they also work great!

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea this set up helps tremendously! It keeps the leaf springs from taking the total weight and prongs the life of them! It's basically like adding an extra shock to handle the Laod.

RaptorBronco

Reaction score
Am I missing the price on their site? Anyone know what the 4" cost? Also, disregard the post above. I see that it drastically helps and is what I'm looking for. Thinking about going with the stage 2 and adding the 4" bump stops. Is that what y'all did? How do you like the set up?

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Yea this set up helps tremendously! It keeps the leaf springs from taking the total weight and prongs the life of them! It's basically like adding an extra shock to handle the Laod.

Thanks for the info! So I need a WD hitch, stage 2 with 4" bumps and a new car hauler with electric brakes and I'm good huh?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That should set you up for success but I suggest going stage 3 with the 4" bumps a long with the 2" bumps. The upgraded leaf springs with the stage 3 is a million times better than stock leafs and would increase the ride quality while you're not towing as well!

RaptorBronco

Reaction score
That should set you up for success but I suggest going stage 3 with the 4" bumps a long with the 2" bumps. The upgraded leaf springs with the stage 3 is a million times better than stock leafs and would increase the ride quality while you're not towing as well!

Damn... Thanks I think...? Haha! Sounds good to me. Wasn't planning on doing all that but I'm ok with doing it right the first time. Just wasn't sure on the springs. If its worth it I'm down. Sounds like the best of both worlds (towing and offroad)