Just bought my 2012 SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m715

Reaction score
Saturday I went to Greenwood Ford to talk to them about ordering a 2013 SCREW. They actually had 3 on the lot. A white SCREW, a silver SCAB with ROUSH supercharger, and they had just rolled a silver SCREW off of the truck. It had everything I wanted, and after a short drive we signed the papers. Price was below sticker. I was ecstatic. We picked it up Monday, and they had already sold the white SCREW to someone in Milwaukee.

The dealership apparently just made some new agreement with Ford/Lincoln and they are apparently going to be getting in 3 more 2012 Raptors. If anybody is looking for a 2012 and within driving distance of southern KY, I would highly recommend contacting Angie Angel. She was great to work with, and if you don't find a 2012 she can order the 2013. Her contact info:
270-847-5872 (cell) 270-843-9041 (dealership)
[email protected]

I am going to try and post a picture. Thanks to everybody here for there information and insight. It was very helpful when making the purchase.

Attachments

• raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 124