Factory sound system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rageinthecage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks boys I figured someone would know. Wonder why they would put a middle of the road system in a beast truck. Thought a Bose or somthing of that nature.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
What kind of system comes in the 12's, it never even crossed my mind to ask the dealer.

I have the Nav and 700 watt Sony, single disc but ya load music to the hard drive and store it in the JukeBox. I think it will hold like 200 plus copied CD's. Also I have seen a fellow raptors added hard drive he plugged in the system behinde the dash. Has it in the glove box. I pod plug in as well. So single or 6 disc, no worries.

BDRAG

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright, I just did my research.

With nav... only 1 disc.

Without nav AND the luxury package... 6 disc.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed BDRAG. I have a 64Gb flash drive ready for install once my truck arrives so I'll have my entire music collection on hand. I don't really plan on ever even using the CD player all that often. Don't really see a need to between the ability to rip a CD to the unit and the music from iTunes on my flash drive.

The days of having my CD's on the visor and all over the car are long gone. In fact, when I moved in July I gave all my CD's to goodwill (over 500 of them). I'm all digital now.

~BGM