2011,12,13.....what to do ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been actively shopping raptors for about a month...I have a few different deals in place but the bottom line I can get a 2011 w very low miles or a 2012 for 4k more....or do I just wait for the 2013 order bank to open. I think once that opens the price for the 2011 will drop a few grand. Any advice or thoughts are appreciated,

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get a 13' if your patient and a 12' if you want the color Red and/or front/rear cameras. Bottom line. The 12' has 4.10 Torson front end for better rock crawling and the 13' is new terrain color with HID's. There's a few options u have to weigh out. Don't forget Rim choice as well from the 11's-12's
I don't see value depreciating a few grand, maybe $100's to a thousand.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

mike.s

Reaction score
I'm in a similar boat. My dealer just called me and said he can order a 2012 for me if I want. But I'm going to wait for the 13.

cowtownraptor

Reaction score
I was in the same boat. I ended up picking the '12 because I really like the blue accents in the interior. I assumed '13 wasn't going to have it.

only reason I was contemplating on wait for a '13 was the HIDs. but it'll be easy enough to swap later (Hopefully).

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was in the same boat 3 weeks ago and all those up top I listed was how I came to my conclusions. Either way, you will be very happy! I def. opted out of the 11's due to rim style and front end gear box.
Good luck!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I was going to wait to get a 13 but when I found a low mileage 10 at a good price I had to jump on it!! The bottom line is a Raptor is a Raptor and you just need a blank canvas to start making your own masterpiece :peace:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's another reason to buy brand new. Just being a second owner is the biggest drop, lol. I bought mine $4k higher than a used 11' 6.2 with 31k miles. Welcome to the wonderful world of SVT!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

R0cket

Reaction score
I would get a 12 now if I could find what I want. Supercab loaded black or blue paint... All my local guys buy are super crews which I don't want.

Sigh guess I'm in the waiting game for a 13, Randy you take trade ins?

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would get a 12 now if I could find what I want. Supercab loaded black or blue paint... All my local guys buy are super crews which I don't want.

Sigh guess I'm in the waiting game for a 13, Randy you take trade ins?

Yes, I can take a trade-in.

I just need 8-10 pics, Vin#, miles, tire/glass condition and ANY other info, that would help put a reasonable $$ value on a long distance trade vehicle.

thanks randy

[email protected]
cell 406 544-6891