Icon stock replacements??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I was reading the big shock shootout thread and seen that your coming out with stock shock replacements and was wondering if you have any info for us yet on them?

I'm guessing they are gonna be better then the stock fox's is there gonna be any adjustability on them?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
By stock shock replacements I think they were referring to the Icon 3.0 Raptor shocks which have been available for some time now. Yes they are much better then stock OEM.
They are a bolt on with very little modification to the Raptor.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Yeah I guess they were the only shock manufacturer willing to cooperate in the "FRF Shock Shootout" too.

OP
OP
O

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By stock shock replacements I think they were referring to the Icon 3.0 Raptor shocks which have been available for some time now. Yes they are much better then stock OEM.
They are a bolt on with very little modification to the Raptor.

I just went back to double check on post #19 ICONRep mentions the 2.5 shock but doesn't say much about them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just be careful of the way you word things when referring to that thread, the Big guys reputation is riding on it.
cm-32522-050ae5736716af.jpeg

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol Madcowranch is this a future thread for me to make snide comments about having a dream and getting along?

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys I was reading the big shock shootout thread and seen that your coming out with stock shock replacements and was wondering if you have any info for us yet on them?

I'm guessing they are gonna be better then the stock fox's is there gonna be any adjustability on them?

They are in the current plans to be out soon and be a quality "stock replacement" at a more affordable price point. 3.0's will still dominate in the end!!

ICON Vehicle Dynamics

www.iconvehicledynamics.com
www.facebook.com/ivdsuspension

OP
OP
O

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info ill keep an eye out for there release. I'm still debating cost vs performance of the 3.0's for the little bit of weekend warrioring I do. If these 2.5's are middle ground between stock fox's and 3.0's they should fit the bill nicely.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are in the current plans to be out soon and be a quality "stock replacement" at a more affordable price point. 3.0's will still dominate in the end!!

ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Performance Suspension Systems, Coil-Over Shocks, Uniball Upper Control Arms, and Lift Kits for Trucks and Suv's
www.facebook.com/ivdsuspension

Great news. This will allow me to continue competing in the stock all wheel class until I am ready to make the move to prepared or modified

I have been paranoid the last couple days that my rear shocks were blown, but I can't find any proof yet

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter