RPG Bump Stop Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
After looking around for a few months I finally decided on purchasing the RPG kit with the frame brace and 2.5" bumps. I opted out of the National Spring pack only because I have a set of Deavers on already.

I would first like to say how easy it was to work with Jarrett and RPG. They answered all my questions, provided me with a lot more info than I could ever retain and made everything simple and hassel-free.

Install:

IMAG0433.jpg

After 1st trip out.
IMAG0443.jpg

Looks like the driver side is using a little bit more stroke than the passenger side
IMAG0445.jpg

(Note: Truck was parked on a slight angle when the pics were taken. The bumps don't sit on the strike plate.)

The first trip out was pretty awesome! Did 80 miles on the dirt and didn't have any issues. Only a couple hundred pounds (if that) in the bed. I have a trip planned to DV this week where I will have all my camping gear and gas in the bed. We will see how the added weight changes things.

Don't really noticed the bumps around town unless I hit a steep driveway or hammer through speed humps. Other than that they are silent.

I notice myself going a little faster because I'm not worried about bending the frame! Now just to do something about the front end... :crazy:

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Install is pretty straight forward. All bolt on. My frame was a little bent but everything went on perfect and even got the frame a little more in line.

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look awesome, I think this will be my Christmas gift from the old ball and chain.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tejas,

It was great talking with you today. Hope you really enjoy the new kit. Rumor has it if Bstoner didn't break it, then you guys should be all good:)

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tejas,

It was great talking with you today. Hope you really enjoy the new kit. Rumor has it if Bstoner didn't break it, then you guys should be all good:)

Thanks again for your time today, much appreciated. She's got the info and should be calling you soon, can't wait to get it.

Tejas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter