Offroad suspention options that are better than stock and stronger than stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
That Raptor is only a 5.4 ( and everyone know 5.4<6.2 ).u
-Greg

OH HELL NO ! Them is fightin words ! I thought you wuz ok but now I is gonna has ta WHOOP yer ars.

RPG makes many great products. Proven. Crash test tested. That's what' going on my truck. Comming from Aerospace, redneck engineering/fabrication, and old desert racer, RPG passes my ISO2010 test ! Call Corey and ask him, he will give you an engineering education. Brilliant guy, and very nice. A true pleasure working with Jarret and Corey from RPG

If I'm going to hand over a few hundred to a few Thousand dollars for modifications I want to be darn sure that guy KNOWS his shizzle. I had Many lenghty conversations with RPG. They KNOW their SHIZZLE, that's why I had no hessitation handing them my hard earned cash.

Last edited:

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also just went with the RPG Stage 3 kit I bought through Raptor Addict and can't wait to put this bad boy on.
Also on my wish list is the FOX 3.0 front and rear, upper control arms, and tie rods.

Is there a benefit to buying the RPG stuff through someone other than RPG directly?

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a benefit to buying the RPG stuff through someone other than RPG directly?

There is one thing that IMO is imperative.
Take advantage of talking with Corey especially when getting the 3" Fox shocks. He will have them set depending on your use. Jarrett and Corey have done extensive testing at various settings of the shocks to get the most performance.

Example: With my 3" Fox triple by-pass rear shocks. Corey set them for my Scab (not carrying much bed load) with standard duty National Springs (RPG Stage 3) when offroading. He told me that for the best highway/streets setting to back off the short compression bypass valve two turns. Adjustment is easy, but must be done lying on the ground once they are installed.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats what I am talkin about! How proven are these? Anything more than 2"-4" extra travel?

I haven't seen anyone post any review of it but it looks bad ass.

Upgrading to a 3.0 shock will be a huge difference. I've ridden in the RPG truck and it was awesome.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I know someone who has the brenthel kit and loves it. Serious commitment though, glass fenders. Cutting on the frame, etc.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't the Brenthel kit run the stock CV? Without extending those, how to they get away with wider UCA's and LCA's?