Mustang 6 pot brembo's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has swapped mustang 6 pot brembo's to their truck? I know there are $5k front 6 pot brembo package deal for our trucks that come with a mounting bracket and rotors and curious as to what the difference might be. Dropping $1k on a DIY kit sounds a bit more appealing to me.

Posted on the forum and got a grand 1 response.

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you asked, I was wondering the same thing. There are take off mustang brakes all over ebay

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please expound upon this as I wait by my 'puter screen with baited breath...

OP
OP
Ramathorn178

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im just about due for brakes and always did a diy piece together project on my other cars for brakes so i was just wondering. In reality ill probably never do it as i Just got new 35x12.50x17 and new methods are supposed to be here on thursday...looking at the factory mustang and they come with 19" wheels which no way in hell im going to drop the coin for a new wheels tire setup.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Think the only setup to clear a 17" are the alcon's