Mid Perch Mod in Virginia ( northern/ western tip)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looking for a place to do mid perch my dealer said $495 with alignment ($100) and for that price I might as well buy all he right shit and diy. Anyone from around here and have any good places, tried high Tech auto in chanilly but they said it would have to be a full dismount and $$$

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That seems pretty high. It's not that bad to do it yourself. I watched the video o the rpg website and did it that way. Wasn't too bad. You can rent the spring compressor from any auto parts store, usually for free. Then all you need is a socket and ratchet. I'd suggest soaking the set screw with a lot of wd40 a few hours or a day prior. The screw is tiny and steel and will generally be seized up in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Leesburg. I have a floor jack, jack stands, etc. Rent the spring compressor and come on over, we should be able to knock it out in a couple hours tops.

OP
OP
Big Country BK
Reaction score
@WarSurfer what kinda beverages do you enjoy?! I'm in Purcellvile so we are basically neighbors. But can anyone post a picture of the set Screw? I haven't done a ton of diy research but I have a floor jack and an autozone and advanced half a mile away

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@WarSurfer what kinda beverages do you enjoy?! I'm in Purcellvile so we are basically neighbors. But can anyone post a picture of the set Screw? I haven't done a ton of diy research but I have a floor jack and an autozone and advanced half a mile away

I'm a Land Shark guy but that isn't necessary, I live for this shit.

The DIY Mid Perch Mod!!! - RPG Offroad

The wife is deciding whether or not we are heading to Southern Maryland for her nephews birthday party so this weekend might be a wash unless you want to attempt it today/tonight.

OP
OP
Big Country BK
Reaction score
I'm a Land Shark guy but that isn't necessary, I live for this shit.

The DIY Mid Perch Mod!!! - RPG Offroad

The wife is deciding whether or not we are heading to Southern Maryland for her nephews birthday party so this weekend might be a wash unless you want to attempt it today/tonight.

Enjoy your weekend in MD man, I'm not in a rush Ive gotta wait 2-3 weeks for my JDM tuner to semi complete the truck anyways. Ill take a stab at it myself and see how I fair this weekend (if the rain holds out) I'll keep the land shark and help in mind if I fail! Hahah