GEN 1 Fox 2.5 part #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the part number for the Fox 2.5 front shock piston shaft? I just need the shaft as mine is scored. Already tried Fox and that was a waste of time. They don't want to sell anything to individuals and between work and the time difference I can never get a hold of anyone.
0a564e4095c6d8abc043c871f79e020f.jpg
f8df102236655ec9155a219c30e684dc.jpg

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt - Call Poly Performance. They were good working with me on parts (bearing caps). Still need to order some. Let me know if you come short on shipping and we can split some costs.

https://www.polyperformance.com/fox-25-30-7-8-shock-shafts

Also - if you need one, I can lend you one that I have disassembled waiting on parts that I need to order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt - Call Poly Performance. They were good working with me on parts (bearing caps). Still need to order some. Let me know if you come short on shipping and we can split some costs.

https://www.polyperformance.com/fox-25-30-7-8-shock-shafts

Also - if you need one, I can lend you one that I have disassembled waiting on parts that I need to order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why I love this forum. Thanks homie. The man with the plan... and the smoker! Hopefully your still trying to work something out to attend EXO/ Airborn @ Phoenix and the GLRE Aurora event. I'm getting pretty hungry here!

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's why I love this forum. Thanks homie. The man with the plan... and the smoker! Hopefully your still trying to work something out to attend EXO/ Airborn @ Phoenix and the GLRE Aurora event. I'm getting pretty hungry here!

The ones linked are REAR shafts NOT coil over shafts like the one in your pic. You should probably call them and check the application before ordering anything!

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ones linked are REAR shafts NOT coil over shafts like the one in your pic. You should probably call them and check the application before ordering anything!

are the fronts in the drop down? which part number?

Sernas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forged off-road will sell you individual parts. Really good customer service as well.

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent them an email asking for confirmation of part numbers before I order anything. I'll post what I find out. I always do that as if there is one chance in a million that the wrong part can be ordered, I'm that guy!

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Forged off-road will sell you individual parts. Really good customer service as well.
I sent a text to Adam and he is going to get me a price when he gets a moment. Super busy guy but always takes care of me. Thanks.