Just in. Method Race Wheel. Double Standard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So we just received the first get of Method Double Standards in for across the pond. These wheels are for a special project but the rest will be here soon.:smileup: The wheels are insane looking and the quality is perfect. Here are some quick pics. If you want to pre order yours call the shop ASAP.
949-581-5001

IMG_1199.jpg
IMG_1196.jpg
IMG_1195.jpg
IMG_1194.jpg

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So we just received the first get of Method Double Standards in for across the pond. These wheels are for a special project but the rest will be here soon.:smileup: The wheels are insane looking and the quality is perfect. Here are some quick pics. If you want to pre order yours call the shop ASAP.
949-581-5001

IMG_1199.jpg
IMG_1196.jpg
IMG_1195.jpg
IMG_1194.jpg

damn those look sick :peace: :waytogo: :peace:
the big question is......... how much??? :crazy:

HIGHDESERT

Reaction score
I got a messsage from sdhq yesterday saying end of this week or beginning of next. Lets be hopeful but not too hopeful

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said they ordered mine from SDHQ today (but I never believe what my dealer says). If you guys from SDHQ see an order for Davis auto sales in canton Illinois let me know.)

sidram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called outlaw raptor to heck today. THey said end of the week or Monday :drool:

Spuper nice guys over there! Prefer them over some other dealers around here.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I bought my Methods and Toyos from Outlaw last year and have nothing but praise for them. Awesome guys to deal with.:waytogo: