Spied: 2013 Ford F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I absolutely DESPISE the current grill on the SuperDuty trucks. Way to big, gaudy and 'chromey'. Putting that on a 150 is going to blow. Glad I'm getting a '12!

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I have just been used to seeing bigger tires on our trucks. Regular F150s and trucks look like they have skateboard wheels on them.

Banned
Reaction score
Gah. God no.
The current 6 small bars is awesome, this looks so bad!!

-Sent from my iPhone

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is it a base model XLT? Even if it wasn't updated with a new grille it'd look boring as shat. I think it'd have a lot of potential with the C clamp superduty grille if it were a higher trim model truck done up.

I will be pissed royally if the 2013's come with HID's. I waited out for 2012 hoping they'd offer HID's and no luck. My luck they'll add it for 2013 and it won't be realistically retrofittable lol

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be pissed royally if the 2013's come with HID's. I waited out for 2012 hoping they'd offer HID's and no luck. My luck they'll add it for 2013 and it won't be realistically retrofittable lol

Me to thats y i wated plus i really wanted paddle shifters to. But i still cant wait for my truck

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't hold our breath on 2013, we would all die. I also want HID's and/or drastically improved headlights to make an appearance already, but am betting it comes with the 2014/2015 new model year vs. the 2013 refresh. It does appear they are testing and/or hiding some type of new headlight... if they weren't, why couldn't the mesh material also used to cover the grille, cover the lights as well??

If you look close at the truck pictured, it is some type of test mule for an Heavy duty F150. It's got 7-lug wheels and all that garbage for a work truck. I HOPE that grille is only for work trucks, because its god aweful.