Raptor Production To Almost Double

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Read this and it may speed up my plans to sell the Raptor. With the 6.2 not being available in the new Chevy yet it seems that the Raptor is picking up the slack. When the 6.2 does become available in the Chevy and Ford continuing with a higher production of the old body style trade in values will start to slide a little. Not something that I was really ready to do yet wanted to wait another 10-11 months or so. The new Raptor will be out about the time the new Chevy is ready to be traded from what I have read and no one really knows it will be sometime in 2015 when the new Raptor hits the ground.

Is the Ford Raptor Making GM

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It couldn't be that Chevy/GM's problems are that their new truck if b*** f****** ugly? And still carries the stigma of government motors? They also don't sell a truck in the same category as the Raptor. To me the article doesn't make any sense. Buyers want the Raptor because of what it is, not because Chevy's suck.

OP
OP
Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think a lot of it has to do with the 6.2 motor. That being said going from 3 to 5 a day will help ease demand of the Raptor. Maybe not everywhere but here in the truck capitol of the world it will.

OP
OP
Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Texas has more trucks than Cali. Last trip to Cali last fall confirmed this. Yes there are quite a few but not more than Texas.

Doing our dead level best to keep the Cali nuts out of Texas. They are like bulls in a china closet what they don't break they shi# on!

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Read this and it may speed up my plans to sell the Raptor. With the 6.2 not being available in the new Chevy yet it seems that the Raptor is picking up the slack. When the 6.2 does become available in the Chevy and Ford continuing with a higher production of the old body style trade in values will start to slide a little. Not something that I was really ready to do yet wanted to wait another 10-11 months or so. The new Raptor will be out about the time the new Chevy is ready to be traded from what I have read and no one really knows it will be sometime in 2015 when the new Raptor hits the ground.

Is the Ford Raptor Making GM

You are wanting to sell yours for to get a '14? Or do you mean the next generation?