Hennessey Armored Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dunno how many of you have driven armored vehicles, but they aren't really conducive to the kind of offroading the raptor was meant for. This think just doesn't make sense, but I don't expect much from Hennessey.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They've had that on their website for a long time now. Doesn't make sense to use a raptor other than maybe the drivetrain and looks. They usually beef up suspension and all sorts of shit on those anyways.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They've had that on their website for a long time now. Doesn't make sense to use a raptor other than maybe the drivetrain and looks. They usually beef up suspension and all sorts of shit on those anyways.

Lol they beef it up if you're lucky, i've spent some time zigging through downtown afghani streets in heavy armored toyotas and suburbans with stock suspension and it was hairy to say the least, you kinda have to anticipate the body roll. Even if they beefed up the suspension in the raptor, it wouldn't perform how it is supposed to, better of just using a suburban.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dunno how many of you have driven armored vehicles, but they aren't really conducive to the kind of offroading the raptor was meant for. This think just doesn't make sense, but I don't expect much from Hennessey.

Agreed, but I can't help but wonder if the Raptors width helps add stability in more rugged environments vs your typical narrow armored trucks?