WSI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are having them installed? wow dude give up a man card, its an easy install with basic hand tools and a dremel.

and yes they are bright. Set them to spot and pair them with a wsi bumper mount for 2 more whelens with a 20x5 flood and you can really reach out an see everything.

OP
OP
CB Freshness

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are having them installed? wow dude give up a man card, its an easy install with basic hand tools and a dremel.

Sorry I'm trying to get into college and I'm working full time plus I'm getting 4 other things put on I don't really have the time

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

I'm not sure what happened with that quote

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score

Sorry I'm trying to get into college and I'm working full time plus I'm getting 4 other things put on I don't really have the time

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

I'm not sure what happened with that quote

Lost the close quote symbol
off the end of it. You're gonna love the lights, they are our favorite.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2