For those of you with 6-8-10 duallys (or similar) on the front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snoopaloop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about to purchase a ADD lite bumper and would like some opinions on light setup.
I like the look of a long row of duallys on a front bumper, but I'm not completely sold on it either. How would the light output compare to a single 40"?
I'd love to see some output shots of a row of duallys at night.

If it matters, I've already got 4.5" light cannons on the hood.

Also, I'm open to any light manufacturer as long as they make amber covers for the cubes.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Bret,

I'd also considering looking at the Baja Designs setup as well, light output is incredible.

11129207_10204549432798207_4502674512654168207_o.jpg

OP
OP
Snoopaloop

Snoopaloop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more thing I thought of.

When I'm not pounding the pavement in the north suburbs, I spend a great deal of time in central and northern Wisconsin and I'm going to school in the upper peninsula come fall. There are a lot of deer up there. My thinking is if I do hit one, the damage would be contained to the section of lights where the impact was. I would just replace the ones that got damaged instead of a whole new bar.

Light output is what I really care about though

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I would definitely look into the Baja Design Squadrons or the XL series. Output is insane, and they will throw much further than the duallys. If its in your budget, the XL-80 are the ticket. Over 9000 lumen per light.

Wiring is a obviously more complicated than a single bar, but its not the worst thing in the world.

Hit me up if you have any questions on any light setups, we have a great sale going on and can hook you up with a great package deal.

-Joseph Haynes

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

The great thing about having multiple individual pods is the flexibility. You can adjust them each for exactly where you want the light. Can't do that with a bar. And then also with a setup with the Baja design Squadrons or XLs, you can change the optics for different beam patterns and color as you need as well.

OP
OP
Snoopaloop

Snoopaloop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would definitely look into the Baja Design Squadrons or the XL series. Output is insane, and they will throw much further than the duallys. If its in your budget, the XL-80 are the ticket. Over 9000 lumen per light.

Wiring is a obviously more complicated than a single bar, but its not the worst thing in the world.

Hit me up if you have any questions on any light setups, we have a great sale going on and can hook you up with a great package deal.

-Joseph Haynes

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

The great thing about having multiple individual pods is the flexibility. You can adjust them each for exactly where you want the light. Can't do that with a bar. And then also with a setup with the Baja design Squadrons or XLs, you can change the optics for different beam patterns and color as you need as well.

That's kind of why I am leaning towards the multiple pods setup. I am happy with the punch of the light cannons, but my current lighting setup doesn't have a lot of side lighting