Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Lighting Modifications Forum [GEN 1]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Lighting Modifications Forum [GEN 1]

suggestions and help for raptor mods!

This is a discussion on suggestions and help for raptor mods! within the Ford Raptor Lighting Modifications Forum [GEN 1] forums, part of the GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums category!
Originally Posted by Chris@FreedomMotorsports The only other information available really is that we are offering intake/exhaust/tuner packages for just about ...

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes

Sponsored By: KC HiLiTES

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #11 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Chris@FreedomMotorsports View Post
The only other information available really is that we are offering intake/exhaust/tuner packages for just about everything we offer. That being said, with a sale that has discounts as deep as we are offering at the moment we can't discount them any further. The pricing on everything is already cut to the bone specifically for forum members. Everything on our site is directed and built specifically for FordRaptorForum members as is.
Ill second this.... Chris hooked me up with the "foglight" kit -D2 driving and dually spots with the brackets and amber covers. ..last month and I couldn't find that deal any cheaper! Thanks again Chris!

Old 12-14-2013, 03:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Thanks I will definitely post pictures around Christmas time when I get the light bar, fog lights and tint
Jacksonwilburn4 is offline   Reply With Quote