Side vent lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Dude, that's badass! Great idea, I want to copy!! I'd love to see how you mounted them. Also how many boards did you stick in each vent?

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Nevermind for mounting, saw after the fact. I hope you don't mind if I copy. Looks awesome!

OP
OP
mprice1234

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Details

Dude, that's badass! Great idea, I want to copy!! I'd love to see how you mounted them. Also how many boards did you stick in each vent?

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Nevermind for mounting, saw after the fact. I hope you don't mind if I copy. Looks awesome!

I mounted four boards to each side, when you pull the vent cover there is a frame tubing just below the vent hole. I used 3M double sticky tape on the frame and the board also has stick tape on it. I used two cable ties on both side to ensure that they wouldn't come off. I wired both side to the marker lights for the front grill, they run up and alone the hood from the drivers side hinge. If you look at the pictures you can pretty much see what I've done.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
top the OP, when you say "I wired both side to the marker lights for the front grill", do you mean the amber LED on the grill? I assume the vent LEDs turn on when you turn on your parking lights?

Also, what product at Creativelightings.com did you buy? There seems to be lots of product to chose from. Can you provide a direct link?

Last edited: