SDHQ / Light Cannon Summer Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you click on the link the posted to the deal it shows up on the left as a small pic with a box to select it to add it to the package. He could have easily started his own thread. They made a post about a deal they were offering, his post had nothing to do with it.

Dude just drop it. Not really a big deal.

slowest member of WCPR

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C93CB56C-C06B-4EFB-B954-9E7B02902465_zpsjsa3suke.jpg

088819b0-3b37-4c75-a883-6a60183fac9a_zps0c43a2dd.jpg

A75EDD92-2737-4A33-8520-A554667182A6_zps2s0gqecw.jpg

Don't have a photo showing output but it throws light damn far. I bought a fog and driving cover in amber and clear too, great to have the option to change the light pattern.

Your truck looks great with the lights!

Did you use the Vision X wiring harness or did you buy the SDHQ harness for your install?

D

Deleted member 12951

Is shipping included?? If not how much?

Okay, I am just going to come out and say it and yeah, it should go into it's own thread. I have purchased things from SDHQ and knowing what shipping is going to be is the least favorite part of the transaction. You do NOT know what shipping is until AFTER you make the purchase, then they send you a separate bill for shipping, which could be the following day. Of course if you don't like it, you can cancel and refund but if one thing SDHQ can do better, make their online site calculate shipping as part of the order, like practically every single website out there. They make awesome products and their customer service is top notch. I am even thinking of getting these canon's myself but I hesitated because of unknown shipping unless I somewhat commit.

TKF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck looks great with the lights!

Did you use the Vision X wiring harness or did you buy the SDHQ harness for your install?

Thanks man, i love these lights. I used the Vision X harness that came with it... Now that i know the SDHQ exists i want it! The v x harness is way too small, they don't stretch the width of our trucks so you have to really cut it up and redo the whole thing.

SDHQ.. i searched high and low and couldn't find the harness for sale on its on on your site. Is it available? Would love to redo mine.

OP
OP
SDHQJASON

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The reason our shipping is billed out separately is that we manually weigh and calculate shipping for each transaction to get the customer the cheapest method possible. We don't have a mark up or handling fee on our shipping rates. We can very easily have our website generalize shipping rates and guess how much it will be. But, this doesn't correct for daily price changes on shipping rates and other factors that do cause shipping rate fluctuations.

For example, we could very easily charge you $12-$15 to ship a wiring harness via UPS ground because that is what they charge for a 1lb package to your area and it can take 4-5 days to get it there. Or, we can charge you $5.25 for a USPS flate rate box that ships Priority 2-Day express. Which would you prefer?

If you have any questions at all about any of our products or shipping rates, my phone number is: 480 633 2929

I will be happy to answer any and all questions.

OP
OP
SDHQJASON

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These kits have been flying off the shelves like crazy! We just finished up a fresh batch of A-Pillar mounts and are ready for Round 2! The sale is still going on! Get yours while you can free with purchase of 4.5" Vision X Light Cannons!

Free SDHQ A-Pillar Light Mounts!

LIGHT-CANNON-SUMMER-SALE.jpg