rigid industries

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorRexCullen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im lookin into getting some rigid industries lights. It will be used more for highway driving and some offroading, camping trips, etc.

Out of these two combos what would you get?

1. two D2 white spots
two D2 amber spots

2. two dually white spots
two dually amber spots
20" lower grill white

basically what im asking is will the D2's put out enough light you think? Or should I get the 20" with the duallys?

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im lookin into getting some rigid industries lights. It will be used more for highway driving and some offroading, camping trips, etc.

Out of these two combos what would you get?

1. two D2 white spots
two D2 amber spots

2. two dually white spots
two dually amber spots
20" lower grill white

basically what im asking is will the D2's put out enough light you think? Or should I get the 20" with the duallys?

I went for the Duallys and the 20".

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And your happy with that setup?

Do you have any pics by chance?

Well the Duallys aren't very bright IMO. I like using the Ambers for DRLs but the white spots are kinda useless. I don't have my 20" yet but everyone on here really likes em. They are 7500 lumens so it should be really bright. I'm considering changing my white duallys for D2s. I think between D2s and the 20" it will be all the light I ever need.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Dually's are nice but if you were to go that route, I'd recommend going right for the D2's, they're pretty much the latest and greatest version of the Dually. A 20" and set of D2's would be more than enough for the average person.....you would need to turn off the 20" to opposing traffic either way.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Fpr on road use the LED's are not the way to go. I am running two sets of D2's and a 40" behind the grill. The LED lighting does not have a clean cut off line to the light pattern. You will blind oncoming cars and really **** people off from behind. They put out a lot of light but the light pattern is not good for on road use. Off road they are fine.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
if you are getting duallies get the d2s all white. I had all amber duallies and replaced the spots with d2s in white. I still have the amber floods and use them so people can see me in the fog, etc... But they dont really help other wise.

The D2s put out tons of light.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes do not use the 20" for driving. You'll blind the wrong person or a cop and get a hefty ticket. If you MUST use the lights for driving, do the D2 driving beam, at least that has more of a cut-off and is wider