Need a part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mhprior80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking for the part number for the oem third brake light wire harness that connects to the back of the light. Mine had moisture come in contact and fried some of the wiring. Went to the dealer and came back with a brake light harness for a regular f150. No one can seem to find the part number. Any ideas? Really don't wanna buy a whole new unit if the wiring is a cheaper fix

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mhprior80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the same part number I have and its for a regular f150. I went to the dealer and that's the part number I was givin. Found it online cheaper then the dealer shipped to my door. Bought it and it's for the regular f150 third brake light. So I returned it

Last edited:

Red89gt

Reaction score
I bought a used 2014 Raptor brake light on ebay, to put on my FX4, with the wiring cut since I figured I could just order a new harness due it showing on the parts sites. The original owner cut it to splice in an aftermarket tinted light. I am in the same boat, illustration online ford parts is correct to a Raptor 2 bulb and connector but the p/n AL3Z-13A625-A listed is incorrect and is the non SVT 3 bulb harness.

The dealer I ordered from took it back and even gave me a call tag due to the system being wrong. I went to the ford corporate parts site and they say they can sort of see the error, no $hit, but can't investigate for me without a VIN. I just grabbed a vin off local dealer website to use. Was disappointed to go out this morning on day off and install, figured 5 minute project, never easy, soon as I opened the box I could see it was the wrong harness. Dealer said to order whole new assembly AL3Z-13A613-G to get harness for $125, ugh.

Here is a pic from the online vendor I ordered from with the correct illustration but wrong part number, item 5:
Shot%202015-08-21%20at%2010.14.48%20AM_zps8dvuxi5g.png

Here is the screen shot from the ford corp parts site with the correct illustration but wrong part number, item 13A625:
Shot%202015-08-21%20at%2011.48.01%20AM_zps9gfrys8y.png

Last edited:

Red89gt

Reaction score
Classic, person at ford parts says they just read the info on the catalog and have no access to submit for correction reviews. I emailed the webmaster of ford parts and they pretty much said the same thing and they have nothing to do with content. Live chat gave me number to customer service who said I can hand write a letter to customer relations but they don't have anyone to contact either. WTF is wrong with this company? I actually set the parts program up for my company, large truck manufacturer, and this is not how we handle things. There is no one to contact for a known error in their system. Not done yet.