Need mounts/brackets for 40" Lightbar behind grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for your mounting solutions for installation of a 40" light bar behind grille.

Other than rigid who has their own, If you have any pics that would help too. Or a company. Something

Im not a blacksmith so I wont be handcrafting this. My little no cut no drill hood light fiasco was enough

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

kc has one for $68 I see. Rigids seem model specific.

OP
OP
bakkbakk

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Amazon.com: Rigid Industries 40236 Upper Grille Mounting Bracket for Ford Raptor: Automotive

this one?

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

While we are at it, since my light hood mount was a disaster, do you think those bolts you have pictured would fit into the alternative hood mounts?

I need to change my whelen hardware out

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those bolts I used to tie the Rigid brackets are already in the truck. Just reused those.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They hold ok for street queens. If you plan to off-road the truck plan on upgrading the plastic nut that the torque bolt goes into.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Ok. I just followed the Rigid instructions. I would have hoped they would mention something. Those didn't look like regular nuts, more like square clips that fit only in cars. Any recommendations? I'm thinking brand new bolt and nut with a washer, but for the life of me I can't see how I would tighten that with so little space to work with.