miller off road design third brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He should also register as a vendor if he's going to be slinging his wares on the forum.

Absolutely agree. That's how it works, and that's how product is moved.

Give it some thought, Shaun.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

No offense meant, but that things kinda ugly....

I think it's distinctive looking - like our trucks. But with no product description it is impossible to tell how it works, when it functions, how it functions, etc. It's just a curiosity until we know How It Works.

Reaction score
He should also register as a vendor if he's going to be slinging his wares on the forum.
I have not made 1 advertisement of any products on this forum, and have offered up advise plenty of times. I have actually emailed the moderators in hopes to become a preferred vendor but have not received any replies.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

No offense meant, but that things kinda ugly....
They aren't the sexiest things out there, but their function and convenience makes up for it in a sense.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

I can believe the comment of no replies from the mods, they seem to all be MIA. This place has been anarchy for months.