Light bar mount questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like their mounts but, I don't like the idea of putting holes in the roof of the truck, do you have to drop the headliner like the n fab mounts require for install?

No you don't have to drop it. The mounts have a gasket that work well to seal. Rigid makes a mount that mounts on the inside of the pillar and is more low profile but it's not good. Ordered one and sent it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tanner505

Tanner505

Reaction score
No you don't have to drop it. The mounts have a gasket that work well to seal. Rigid makes a mount that mounts on the inside of the pillar and is more low profile but it's not good. Ordered one and sent it back.

So the socal one mounts using nutserts correct, do you have pictures of your setup

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So the socal one mounts using nutserts correct, do you have pictures of your setup

Correct. I don't have any close ups of it but I can take some later. I also have no whistle or hum and just a slight wind noise at 80mph