Killer deal on Light Cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As much as I hate to admit it @Jimbo is absolutely correct and I agree with him. I actually try and spread out my purchases to a bunch of the vendors on here as much as I can. When you have vendors that are active forum members and care about the products they sell to the other forum members they tend to go above and beyond to help you out. Every single mod that I've purchased for my trucks has come from a vendor on here unless I purchased it from another member.

Ditto

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have never paid MAP or MSRP from any vendor here and the more I bought the less it was. That being said, don't blame Vanilla and anyone else for jumping on these unless @AlternativeOffroad can match an advertised price that is below MAP in order to not lose sales. It wouldn't need to be advertised and could just be a smiley to indicate a yes haha.

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I chose to support the Raptor community with my purchases. You get better customer service that way, warranty, and was always taken care of on prices. I'd rather pay a slight bit more to get the better service.
But consumers should not be charged for "better service". That's just the cost of doing business and gaining repeat customers.

Although, it is cheaper to just serve first time customers and not build a huge repeat customer base. Something one of my MBA professors tried to teach me but I still don't agree with.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have never paid MAP or MSRP from any vendor here and the more I bought the less it was. That being said, don't blame Vanilla and anyone else for jumping on these unless @AlternativeOffroad can match an advertised price that is below MAP in order to not lose sales. It wouldn't need to be advertised and could just be a smiley to indicate a yes haha.

;) :)

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I chose to support the Raptor community with my purchases. You get better customer service that way, warranty, and was always taken care of on prices. I'd rather pay a slight bit more to get the better service.

I like local then forum vendors and only then big box stores, including Amazon.

Though I will admit I've bought a couple of things at Amazon because I was in a hurry.

I appreciate the forum vendors who help keep FRF online as well...

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
But consumers should not be charged for "better service". That's just the cost of doing business and gaining repeat customers.

Although, it is cheaper to just serve first time customers and not build a huge repeat customer base. Something one of my MBA professors tried to teach me but I still don't agree with.

I'd rather have a direct link with someone for updates, exchanges, warranty, etc. However, like I said, I've always been taken care of on price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter