KC HiLites New LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add them to my list. My build date was yesterday, can't wait for it come in!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You raise a very good point. I am also in VA and will not consider any lights that do not have covers. During state inspections, auxiliary lights without covers will be tested to make sure they turn off when the high beams are turned on. But if your auxiliary lights have covers on them, then they will be ignored.

Will you have covers for the LEDs? Some of us in certain states are required to have them covered during inspections.

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I did some checking and as mentioned they are currently in production and should be available in Amber and Black out very soon.

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Price range?

Pricing is not locked in 100% but will likely be $699.00 for the complete kit with 4 - Cubes / Brackets / Wiring / Install Instructions

Also keep in mind these are bright and a very solid little lights. We at KC HiLiTES present lumens at actual working lumens not calculated on paper like most. As the number may be slightly lower you may be slightly shocked at the light output when installed!!!

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I am shocked. My current set up has 50% more light output at 50% less $. Well on paper atleast. Any group buys or coupon codes in the near future. Help me explain to my wife why I need to replace the set up (rymes with rigid) I just installed. :insane:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I am shocked. My current set up has 50% more light output at 50% less $. Well on paper atleast. Any group buys or coupon codes in the near future. Help me explain to my wife why I need to replace the set up (rymes with rigid) I just installed. :insane:

What I'm I missing? Why would you consider changing your lights.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What I'm I missing? Why would you consider changing your lights.

I really like the KC's. I think they fit the opening better and I have been using KC's since the 80's. They build quality products.

The one's I have now are second hand but like new (all clear). I hoped to have 2 amber and 2 clear. I just ordered smoked covers yesterday. I don't have any issues with the D2's .

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can tell you I have a set of KC hilites from about a year ago. These are bright and look good and really are twice as bright as my Rigid D2.... There not a cheap light but when you use them it is clear why they are more money...